Locations: Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles
About the Hiring Company
The client of our sales recruiters is an established global player in the IT industry, recognized for superior service delivery, innovation, quality control, and customer service by key international trade and industry organizations, and currently by over 300 clients in 16 countries, is now in the process of expanding its IT solutions offering in the US into the Hospitality sector.
Our IT sales management recruiters are looking for a high level, proven Sales Manager, industry specific experienced with current broad executive level relationships. A self-starter that can strategically and timely establish and grow revenue and customer relations for our go-to-market IT solutions.
Home base available from either of our US offices in Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles or the greater San Francisco High-Tech area, but candidate should be available for extensive travel.
Principal Sales Management Job Responsibilities
• Develop and implement, in conjunction with the Business Development Manager, successful sales and marketing strategies for the US to support new go-to-market solutions that will meet and/or exceed sales plan
• Work with Marketing to prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive development of sales proposals
• Accountable for individual (new and renewal) sales goals
• Maintain pipeline and provide regular clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities via Salesforce.com
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 5-8 years industry specific successful sales management experience within travel/hospitality, with a proven track record to meet or exceed revenue goals.
• High level business-to-business experience within the industry required
• Strong industry current network and rolodex of high level decision makers and proven track record for developing strong client relationships.
• Experience with online travel agencies such as Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, etc. a plus